*
*
*
*
*

LATELY


Window shopping and organizing.
 For Thanksgiving this year, Carlos and I had turkey sandwiches at Nadege - that counts, right? There was cranberry sauce...
Birthday morning in bed, followed by the best club sandwich I've ever had.
 Pretzels at Bad Day's Toronto launch party and a beautiful spread from inside their latest issue.  Naaaaaaaaails.
More nails and pretty insides of books.  Always more of those things.
 
Also, Tavi is coming to Toronto - there will be a party on October 27th at Magic Pony to celebrate the Rookie Yearbook launch. 




 Coriander Girl flowers two ways:
- At the last Junction Flea of the year
- a birthday bouquet for my room (which has lasted for so long)
My sweet friend Haley brought me back some magazines from the NY Art Book Fair. I hope I can attend this event next year as I feel strongly that it looks like my personal heaven. Also, I'm obsessed with this Little White Lies cover.

11 comments:

  1. this all looks terrif. clubs are the best. oh kristin stewart! hate/hate?



    rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday, katie! it looks like it was an especially good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated! all the food in this post looks SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these pics are pretty dreamy. Just wondering where the shoes are from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're Marni, and at Specchio in Toronto. SO nice.

      Delete
  5. I love your blogposts because they honestly make me miss Toronto. I wish I was there to catch Tavi, because although she's much younger than me she is one of my mini role-models.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are stunning. Cute nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) everything in this post
    haha i love that little white lies cover. i saw that a few weeks ago and forgot about it. i really want to read it! also, i am so hungry right now that food looks so yummy, haha.
    and last but not least those shoes are so great, ungh

    ReplyDelete