*
*
*
*
*

things I bought that i love (nyc edition)

I went to New York a couple of weeks ago to visit a girlfriend who's interning at V Magazine for the summer - lots of fun was had, and I came home with a few goodies (mostly sneakers, which aren't pictured - but soon!).  Anyway:
  1. Look at this insane issue of Index magazine (from 1997!) with Gaby Hoffman on the cover - like what?  I'm forever in a Gaby Hoffman stage.  I got it at V Files, which is located across the street from the V mag office, and they have stacks on stacks of magazines like this.  And Abercrombie and Fitch catalogues - so yeah. Go there!  There's also an interview with David Sedaris in this issue, so buying it was win-win.
  2. I haven't seen Wilder Quarterly in Toronto (maybe not looking in the right places?) so I picked up this copy in Williamsburg while hiding from the rain in a bookstore.  
  3. Creatures of Comfort was mos def my favourite store and where I found this little smiley-faced BAGGU.  :)))
  4. And, of course, a super kawaii phone case bought on Canal Street.  Maybe I should add some more roses, Anabela?
Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. I totally see spaces to squeeze in more roses.

    I don't think anyone here sells Wilder Quarterly, although I think Erin emailed about it! I'm waiting for that issue to come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! i believe i've seen the winter and summer issues of wilder here at good egg! they are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Gabby Hoffman! Big fan of her. So great

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, we are the SAME person - I instagrammed my love for those BAGGUs the other week, I love Wilder (check out Plant Journal while you're at it) and I frequent Gallagher's so much (I'm on their email waiting list for some Self Service back issues). Surreal to see our paths virtually cross, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know your bedspread is in a lot of your photos, but I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE it!! where did you find it?? I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete