*
*
*
*
*

PRUNE



Nichole and I went to Prune for a light dinner (we did two dinners that night, Momofuku being the second) on my last evening in Manhattan.  It was recommended by one of the guys that Nichole works with at V and did not disappoint.  Especially since one of the girls who worked there recognized me from this blog (so nice!) and, as it turns out, has a really great site of her own - see here.  Thanks, Emma for being so sweet!

Anyway, I'm only eating radishes with butter from now on.  And homemade cottage cheese.  Gah. Oh! And they give a bowl of cherries with the bill.  Um, yes.

8 comments:

  1. Love your photographs and compositions!
    xL


    The Marcy Stop
    Check out our 80%20 Shoe Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Prune, so glad that you liked it!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. swoon.

    have you read 'blood, bones & butter'? it is a brilliant memoir and it has me desperately craving a trip to new york just so i can go to prune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it right now - a friend lent it to me when I told her I went to Prune....it's amazing!

      Delete
  4. homemade cottage cheese = best thing ever.

    i had it for the first time at some random hole in the wall restaurant and it changed my life.

    love your blog, am a long time reader! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your food photos look delish! Are the radishes just raw with salt and butter? yum

    http://novicenative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete