*
*
*
*
*

NYC


  • I loved visiting V Files - where I got that Gaby Hoffman magazine - especially because of these amazing old advertisements they had posted on the wall.  
  • I went to Smile To Go I think 3 different times - these raspberry financier things were so good.
  • Solo salad party at Cafe Gitane's Nolita location.
  • I wish I'd taken more photos at American Two Shot - it was such a cool space and the owners were so sweet!  I also really enjoyed visiting Creature of Comfort, but foolishly took no photos - too in awe of all the pretty things.
  • A visit to Cafe Gitane at the Jane Hotel - baked eggs and herbed goat cheese with pomegranate syrup.

  • New House of Holland x Superga sneakers from Opening Ceremony :))))  
  • Nichole and I went to the MoMA PS1 Warm Up on Saturday evening which I highly recommend - and the exhibit inside the gallery was incredible.

  • Eating and eating at Smorgasburg - carrot coconut paranthas, pasta, fried chicken, chick pea sandwiches, homemade poptarts, etc. etc. etc. 

  • A quick visit to the Comme Des Garcons store in Chelsea.


  • Hanging in the V Magazine office - I wanted this mug.
  • Looking out the window at the Whitney.  I went for the Yayoi Kusama exhibit, but Fireflies sold out right when I was next up to buy tickets! I almost cried, but quickly recovered when I realized I would have been waiting around for my turn for another 6 hours.  Ah well.
  • A very quick visit to The High Line.  This peach pop was delicious.

6 comments:

  1. The first time my art class visited Chelsea, we thought the CDG store was a gallery like all the surrounding buildings. It was only when we entered through the cool, egg-shaped glass door and saw the intimidating faces of the sales associates that we realized our mistake and scampered out of there stat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the (my) PERFECT NYC experience. I love Cafe Gitane. Their cous cous and avocado toast are amazing! I've tried to see fireflies twice and it was sold out both times. I think you have to be a Kusama groupie and camp out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Superga shoes are killer!!! Also—in the post below—I love the cherries with the bill. Those are the kind of details that really make a restaurant experience. When I finally make it to NYC, I'll be looking back at these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your superga shoes!
    I like your blog, your pictures are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. New York travels are the best! My question, are the shoes comfortable for walking blocks & blocks?

    ReplyDelete