*
*
*
*
*

HELLO MAGAZINE LOVER

Here I am in Elle Girl Korea's May issue in a feature called Hello Magazine Lover (amaazing!).  My choices were Toronto-based favourites Worn Fashion Journal and Bad Day, as well as Russh, Acne Paper, Apartamento, etc.

Carlos is happy because a picture I took of his installation was included :)

Also! For everyone in Toronto who loves magazines and fun times, Worn is launching their 14th issue this Saturday night, and I think you should probably go.  Here's a little video to get you in the mood.

 Floating reading material in the bedroom + Shannon Gerard's cute crocheted cacti. 

And here, some new installations Carlos is working on featuring a few little things from our time in Seoul.

9 comments:

  1. your photos always make me want to decorate apartment with white walls! i love the installation, and your shot of the floating shelf of books is making me jealous enough to want to buy my own. congrats on the elle girl korea, too - that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your walls are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog.Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elle girl korea? 사러 가야지 - going to buy it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always feel so calm on your blog/reading your posts. You have a very unique style to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The installations look really intriguing, I'd love to be able to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I ve been reading your blog for quite a long time and saw this post, i also participated in that magazine but cant seem to be able to contact the girl that emailed me cause i havent received my copy of the magazine, have you got any e mail, maybe you have a differente one, i d really love to see my photos :)
    Im sorry!
    Thanks a lot in advance
    Ana

    ReplyDelete