*
*
*
*
*

HEARTS


 Celebrating Valentine's Day with this little raspberry tart from Clafouti (which I was supposed to split with Carlos - oops).
 
 I put that Girls heart record and Vamp a NY perfume in my latest Found Objects post for Toronto Standard - the perfume was so delicious that I bought one for myself. 
The Species By The Thousands bracelet on the right is a gift from Carlos.  That little "K" one I found in a store where everything is imported from Korea ( <3!!!).  More about that later.

Also, this, forever:

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. right??? I can't stop listening/dancing/being so happy.

      Delete
    2. Waaaah I need this in my ears at all timeeessss!!

      Delete
    3. actually. i'm only listening to this from now on.

      Delete
  2. This tart looks so good and so delicious! :) My bf would have forgot to share it for sure and me probably too ahah

    I used too celebrate V.D. with two dear friends in France but since I moved I don't celebrate it anymore,


    And nice pictures as always,

    Oh and I will write back to the mail with pictures next week I promise, I didn't get any time in the two-three last weeks, sorry.


    Have a nice week,
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stopped listening to that mash-up since you shared it on Twitter yesterday. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete