*
*
*
*
*

LATELY

 Surprise Valentine's flowers from Coriander Girl (duh) - as beautiful as always.
 Brunch at home.
 I still love this editorial from The Gentlewoman - coat on the left, I want you in my life.
 Things I like, on my wall.
 Sunny days on Queen West.
 I can't get enough of Clafouti sandwiches lately - I love the lamb one, but that day they were out, so I tried this meaty kind instead.  V. good.
 All bundled up.
Magic Pony currently has a really cute window display - and it reminded me of Natalie's new website.
I made this salad from the Rose Bakery cookbook.  Chicken, asparagus, and roasted almonds, with a bit of arugula.  I added a boiled egg as well. 

21 comments:

  1. love the brunch photo - brunch is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot how much i love toasted baguette for breakfast (or brunch)...so stealing that for the weekend, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, that last salad looks amazing! I will definitely try that out! I love egg on top of errrrything!
    Also, you are so caaayoooout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to look into this cookbook - that salad looks AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos as always! Love that chunky scarf xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding an egg on top makes everything better. I love your sparse wall. I'm such a packrat I wish I were a minimalist.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sandwich seems so yummy! ah I miss sunny days..
    xxx,
    Betül
    Ballad of Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brunch is the best meal of all time in my personal opinion. . . . love the scarf too by the way:)
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect flowers...

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tape you use on your walls! where do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect pictures like always.
    My favorite is the Brunch. I just love photos of food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! All that food looks amazing in its own way but I think I love the scarf most of all - possibly because it's a chilly, wintery morning here even though it's really the middle of summer. I, too, am curious about the tape on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics:) I really like your blog...so much nice inspiration. I wish you a lovely weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great little slices of your life. gorgeous flowers, gorgeous foods. i wanna eat that salad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore the dreamy refined bloguniverse of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice picture! Beautiful blog!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete