*
*
*
*
*

NICE VIEW




A few more pictures from my trip:

The first is of my friend Gill (and her cute hat!), in front of a wall sticker after my own heart.

The next is of M. Chat, a smiling street art cat that I spotted all around Seoul and was so pleased to see in Paris.

Third, catching the last few minutes of sunlight in Montmartre.

I also did a little cat-themed guest post (featuring M. Chat) over at Fieldguided, while Anabela is away in London for the opening of Other People's Houses. I can't wait to see pictures of that event!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely snapshots and lovely hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just discovered your blog via anabela & i'm so glad i did! i can't wait to trawl through your archives, i'm very much enjoying your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to follow your blog because you are too amazing dear x

    come say hello.


    Gala

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is gorgeous. a very nice place to visit indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. weird question, but is that graff-cat shot in montmartre as well? i feel like i stayed in a hotel right across the street from that building in the background...

    also, it is SO drastically unfair that paris is nowhere close to toronto. we need more awesome beauty here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much!

    in dreams - yes! it is in montmartre as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hat, gorgeous shot. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that shot of your friend in that hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos...and what a lovely hat. I love the "paper view."

    xoMeg

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful set of pictures - loving the cat and the hat of your friend! pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am shocked! I have posted this very same picture with the cat which I have taken at least 2 years ago while in Paris!! Amazing..-I still can't believe it!x

    ReplyDelete