*
*
*
*
*

BONJOUR



A quick hello as I settle back in from my trip to Paris. It was so good - sweets and flowers, cheese and wine, and lots of walking/admiring. I have lots of pictures to share (mostly of sweets and flowers, haha), which I will be doing here over the next little while. The lipstick pictured is Nars Schiap, which I wore pretty much every day of my trip. Also, the latest issue of The Gentlewoman is AMAZING and was indispensable at the airport. My friend Gill took the first photo of me looking up, as that was the last tip my mother gave me before I left - don't forget to look up. So much beauty up there!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, can't wait to see new photo's of your trip to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics, can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are incredible, did you use a canon ae1 for these

    ReplyDelete