*
*
*
*
*

I LOVE U


I meant to do this little love day post yesterday, but well, I went and saw Biutiful last night and cried like a baby (we're talking serious lobster eyes from about ten minutes into the movie until I crawled into bed). That said, I highly recommend it. Highly. Sigh. Anyway, my day of hearts was a happy one - Carlos, the thoughtful guy he is, caught me off guard with a tube of Tom Ford lipstick in Pure Pink (the best!!!) and some posies from Coriander Girl. And I thought I wasn't into Valentine's Day.

7 comments:

  1. Any man who not only buys you lipstick for v-day, but also gets a great shade, is a serious keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biutiful.. I cried like a baby too..such a beautiful movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! I love those photobooth pictures! Adorbs.

    ReplyDelete