*
*
*
*
*

PLANTS YOU CAN'T KILL



I fell in love with Toronto-based artist Shannon Gerard's Plants You Can't Kill series first at Narwhal's magical show, The Dazzle, and again when the show was recreated for the Gladstone Hotel's upArt Contemporary Art Fair. Then, walking home from work one day, I caught a glimpse of the crocheted darlings in Magic Pony's display case - yes! I picked up two of the tinier ones - one is a pale green little gem, and the other is a little cutie woven with various shades of green. Perfect starter cacti (cactuses?). I'm hoping to expand my collection, as they really look wonderful when grouped together. The crocheted cacti are available now at Magic Pony - although they're so sweet, I'm not sure how long they'll last!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I want one to have in my future kitchen, it will have millions of cactuses & plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw -- these are perfect -- I am perpetually killing plants. Crocheted cacti is obviously the way to go!

    -Danielle
    http://daniellemsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love how they look grouped together. Great find!

    ReplyDelete