*
*
*
*
*

SNEAK PEEK

Scans from:

Cracker Your Wardrobe
August 2010
Eco Jamboree Flea Market Preview
Editor Assistant: Park Si Noe
Photographer: Kim Seong Su

Seeing as I can't get enough of Seoul flea markets, I'm very much looking forward to Saturday's Eco Jamboree at N Seoul Tower. Hosted by Cracker Your Wardrobe and Aprogod, the flea market runs from 5-10pm. Oh, and my friends, the 20th Century Boys, will be busking - should be a great time! If it's rainy, the market will be held the following Saturday. I'm hoping for sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. hey katie, i wanted to ask how you find out about all the flea markets in seoul. i'm the one that commented on your other post about my trip in the fall and i wanted to check them out on my trip. are there set ones every week/month or are they random and you just need to investigate to find out when they will occur? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    The Bling flea market happens on the first Saturday night of every month. Same with the smaller flea market I attend (on the first saturday afternoon) - The best way is to check the websites I posted to see if they put up a notice.

    However, there are lots that just pop up around Seoul...mostly in Hongdae and Gangnam, which I just come across randomly, which is fun.

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete