*
*
*
*
*

MMMG

Head Office Address: 153 Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu Seoul, Korea Tel. +82-2-3210-1604

As MMMG is one of my favourite Korean design companies, I was thrilled to meet the company's CEO and Creative Director Miyoung Yu a few weeks back at a mutual friend's birthday party. She was just so lovely and I was completely in awe of both her success and her relaxed attitude. Anyway, when she asked if I had been to the head office/cafe in Anguk yet, I was ashamed to say that I didn't even know it existed. I took myself to the space promptly thereafter and am I ever happy I did - it was homey, inviting, and brimming with thoughtful details (an antler mirror in the bathroom! the americano sticker! the smiling flag in my bingsu!). Plus, their snacks were delicious.

MMMG Garosugil Branch
Address:
545-9 1F no. 104, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu
Seoul, Korea

MMMG has also opened a new store and cafe in Myeongdong which is wonderful, as it will provide a much needed breather from the bustle of that overwhelming shopping district.

9 comments:

  1. okay. this would be the cafe of my dreams. seriously - i love stationary, and especially mmmg's products! if only it wasn't so hard to find their products in stores here in berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my :D i looove their products too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos, they are really nice! And the products seems great too

    ReplyDelete
  4. For an aspiring shop owner I find your posts so completely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm staying down the street at the fabulous Tea Guest House right now. Have walked past here on the way to Insadong on several occasions. Lunch tomorrow for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Shots! I really love their stuff, and Seoul/S.Korean style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all the things you are posting!
    I will be moving to Seoul in a few weeks and your blogs is the best thing that could happen to me right now! Thank you for sharing all this!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete