*
*
*
*
*

SHANGHAI


Some pieces resulting from an old magazine that my boyfriend reluctantly cut up - it worked out well. I love the clean aesthetic.

The Bund....it's overwhelmingly fantastic.
Photos by Garance

A little souvenir we picked up along the way.

Like idjuts, we ventured to Shanghai before the Expo (ill-placed working holidays are to blame). Most places were closed for renovations/preparations... although we did have a most memorable night out on the Lunar New Year. We stayed at the Jia and spent a lot of time in the French Concession. My memories are fond.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Shanghai looks incredible!! I'm planning going next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can never get enough of your photography. you capture everything perfectly. i reallyyyy want to visit this country now !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :)
    I wish I had seen more of China - but Shanghai was quite a city!

    ReplyDelete