*
*
*
*
*

SETT

Sett Sensitive Pancake Cafe(!!!) is my new favourite place to grab a bite in Sinsadong. I've been madly searching for a satisfying (and reasonably priced) brunch since coming to Seoul and am pleased to announce that this place is the business. The omelet was packed with the works (peppers, cheese, bacon, hash browns, onion, etc.) and the pancakes were so good - so good. I loved the overall atmosphere of Sett - their alphabet magnets, the service, the homey decor. And really, how amusing/amazing is that name?

3 comments:

  1. I was a lurker of your former blog, and now a lurker of this one. Just wanted to say that I've been bookmarking your suggestions like crazy for my upcoming (first) trip to Seoul. Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! their pancake set do look very yummy! Thank you for sharing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing happy face shelves!! Joy! I am really enjoying my first browse of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete